I HEALED MY MOTHER FROM WITCHCRAFT through the Lord's help of course

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. - Galatians 6:7


My mother came to me a few months ago complaining about her aching back, blurry eyesight and constant migraine. As a healing hobbyist, I figured this had something to do with wrong diet and unhealthy lifestyle. I kept telling her to practice fasting and abstinence once in awhile to purge out all the toxins in her body. But she loves her food so we didn't think that something supernatural was causing it.

It was good timing that I just attended the healing rally of Bro. Bob Canton  at the Kerygma Conference that week when I met with my mother. By that time she was in great pain. She felt she was dying. Her head felt like it was about to explode and her eyes hurt so much, plus her back was too much to bear. So I placed my hand on her head and prayed over her. Like Bro. Bob, I tried to heal her by the Blood of Jesus. That's when things got intense.

We both felt an evil presence and names popped in both of our heads. The names of 2 witches, our long time enemies. My mother is being attacked again by voodoo. And as a long time healer and deliverer from witchcraft, I knew what I had to do. It was automatic, I exorcised the demons that were hurting my mom. Raising my left hand to the sky, I asked for God's mercy. And through His powerful name, in Jesus' name, I rebuked the demons by tapping on the back of her head more than 5 times in an effort to give her courage and make her feel God's power. This was done with a lighted candle and I sprinkled Holy water on her too, for the devil hates Holy water. Yet we were getting nervous for we could still sense the anger in the air, the scorn of the witches that has put a spell on my mother.

In such an instance I always pray the Invocation to St. Michael, very powerful and effective exorcism prayers. After the invocation, we both felt like a dark, heavy cloud has left us. My mom was instantly relieved and healed from whatever curse befell her. Thanks to the help of St. Michael and through the Blood of Jesus, she was free from pain and persecution. But as wounded as she was, my mom and I didn't wish our enemies ill-will. We didn't take revenge on them because we know that playing with dark and evil forces will only result in hellish consequences. Good thing I came upon this website Demonbuster.com, where I found deliverance and spiritual warfare prayers for witches and demons. It is very educational and useful indeed. One prayer I especially like is the following:



                               SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER AGAINST WITCHCRAFT

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I COME AGAINST THE PRINCE-RULING SPIRIT AND ALL SPIRIT GUIDES. I COME THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I PARALYZE YOU AND SILENCE YOU, FORBIDDING YOU FROM INFLUENCING OR STRENGTHENING THEM (THE WITCH OR WITCHES) IN THE NAME OF JESUS, RIGHT NOW!
WE ARE DESTROYING YOUR VERY WORKS: THE SPIRITS OF HATE, BITTERNESS AND MURDER, SPIRITS OF ENVY AND JEALOUSY, SPIRITS OF WIZARDRY, SORCERY AND ALL YOUR CO-SPIRITS, YOUR WORKS, YOUR POWERS, YOUR INFLUENCES ARE DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
I PARALYZE YOU, ALL, RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS SOUL ANY LONGER AGAINST THE CHURCH (OR, A PARTICULAR PERSON), IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
I COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF BLINDNESS, BINDING THE SPIRITS OF BONDAGE AND HEAVINESS, FEAR AND HATE.I PRAY, LORD, THAT YOU WILL OPEN THEIR EYES SO THEY CAN SEE THE GLORY OF JESUS. OPEN THEIR HEARTS SO THAT THEY CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE. BREAK THE YOKES IN THEIR LIVES AND GIVE THEM LIBERTY IN THEIR SOULS, THAT THEY MAY BE FREE TO REPENT. SHOW THEM EVERY EVIL WORK AND EVERY EVIL DEED THEY'RE GUILTY OF, AND LORD JESUS, CONVICT THEIR HEARTS UNTO REPENTANCE. BRING THESE SOULS OUT OF DARKNESS; SAVE THESE SOULS SO THAT YOU MAY HAVE THE GLORY. SATAN, I SILENCE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BINDING ALL YOUR INTERFERENCE. YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH THESE SOULS AND THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FREE WILL CHOICE SO AS TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS IF THEY WANT TO REPENT. THEY WILL DO IT WITHOUT YOUR INTERFERENCE. ALSO, LORD JESUS, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL RELEASE WARRING ANGELS TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THESE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES, AND WILL SEND MINISTERING SPIRITS TO MINISTER TO THEIR SOULS.

God is good and he helps us whenever we pray and talk to him. Never hesitate to pray and give the Lord thanks each day.



1 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Do you have an email?
I would want to keep in contact with you.